Congratulations on choosing to embark on your Duke of Edinburgh’s Hillary Award with Auckland Challenge! To find out how to get started with your Award follow the steps below. The registration process is set up in two parts, registration and payment. You will need to complete both parts or your registration will not be approved.
- Visit www.onlinerecordbook.org
- Click register as a new participant
- Your Award Unit is “Auckland Challenge Inc” *
- Your Award Leader’s email is “firstname.lastname@example.org“
- Choose the Award Level you wish to register for then follow through the registration form
- You will need to confirm your Email address, and if you are under 18 your guardian will need to click a link in their email as well
Once you have created an account on the Online Record Book you can pay for your registration on this page, you can opt to pay via Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit card (3.5% surcharge). Once your payment has cleared we can approve your registration.
Please note: it can take up to 3 business days to approve your Award registration
Once you have registered and paid there are some steps you can take to ensure your Award gets off to a smooth start.
– Read the DofE handbook for your level: Bronze, Silver, or Gold
– Schedule a meeting with Auckland Challenge to discuss setting up your Award and get your questions answered
– Complete your Bronze Adventurous Journey Training online through ACORN: https://acorn.aucklandchallenge.org.nz
If you have any queries please email email@example.com
A note on Award Units
The following units are operated by Auckland Challenge and can be enrolled in by following these steps
- Auckland Challenge Inc
- Auckland International College
- ACI | Kaipara College
- ACI | Rosmini College
- ACI | Marist College
Please do not enrol in units ending in “| SPORTNZ / MYD / FN” unless previously discussed with one of our leaders.