Congratulations on choosing to embark on your Duke of Edinburgh’s Hillary Award with Auckland Challenge, please follow the instructions below on how to enroll, then return here to complete your payment
GET STARTED WITH YOUR AWARD
- Follow the “how to register” instructions below to find out how to register and pay for your Award
- Read the DofE handbook for your level: Bronze, Silver, or Gold
- Schedule a meeting with Auckland Challenge to discuss setting up your Award
- Set up your activities in the Online Record Book and get logging!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Visit www.onlinerecordbook.org
- Click register as a new participant
- Your Award Unit is Auckland Challenge Inc *
- Your Award Leader’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose the Award Level you wish to register for then follow through the registration form
- You will need to confirm you Email address, and if you are under 18 your guardian will need to click a link in their email
- Return to this page to pay for your registration
Once you email and payment has been confirmed your registration will be approved and you can start your Award. This can take a couple of days.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com
* The Online Record Book lists Auckland Challenge managed Award Units in the format “ACI | Unit name” if you are doing your Award at a unit managed by Auckland Challenge please select that unit instead of Auckland Challenge – e.g. “ACI | School name”.
Please do not enrol in units ending in “| SPORTNZ / MYD / FN” unless previously discussed with one of our leaders.